After thorough review , the Session has made the decision to
keep the church building closed until further notice and
will reevaluate the status when the office of the Governor
declares that the state of Maryland is ready to enter Stage II
of the Maryland Roadmap to Recovery.
To stay up to date on the latest information about COVID-19: